Is there no end to Python?

Kamilche klachemin at comcast.net
Fri Mar 17 14:03:14 EST 2006

I have been programming in Python for years, and I'm STILL learning new
features about the language.

I'm looking for the best way to handle events with my own UI developed
in PyGame, and I've programmed up 4 ways to do it so far, and have a
couple more waiting to be done! Python is so amazingly flexible, it
will happily accommodate whatever I manage to spew forth as my event
handling system.

It really fires the imagination. In other languages, I was lucky if I
could think of 2 ways... most of the time, there was only one. The
languages were so rigid, they blinkered your thinking.