mod_python bytecompiling

mneagul mneagul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 04:45:03 EST 2006

Hello!

   I am writing a small program using mod_python publisher extension. I
have created several python files and imported them in a `main' file.
   How can I stop mod_python to byte compile the files? I want to make
changes to the files and see result imediately!

   In the current setup only the changes to the `main' file are applied
imediately. I is nearly imposible to develop an application this way.

   I want to mention that I'm a newby to mod_python.