New python.org website

Brain Murphy brianomorchoe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 17:30:14 EST 2006

I dont know, when i went to the web site i wasent sure i was in the right place, i prefer the old web site, it (no pun intendid) said Python all over it. the logog was good and i had no trouble finding anything when i first went there.
  Brian

Michael Tobis <mtobis at gmail.com> wrote:
  While the new one is much better than the old website, the logo strikes
me as awful.

I tried to suggest repurposing the much better PyCon logo, but it
didn't raise the vast groundswell of support I wanted it to. But for
whatever its worth I'll try again. My rant is here:

http://tinyurl.com/rkq3s

mt