Extending Methods Vs Delegates

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 05:49:18 EST 2006

I am sorry I couldn't reply sooner! Alex, Python in a nutshell is my
bible and I take it virtually everywhere! Seriously, I would highly
recommend it to anyone with a little to a lot of Python experience.

I apologize for misinterpreting your passage on page 80. I will look
much closer at your examples, links and ideas and I hope to straighten
my knowledge on the subject of delegates!

Thank you for hinting on the "Template Method design pattern"! Sorry
for any misunderstanding!