Pyserial again

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Mar 6 12:38:23 EST 2006

On 2006-03-06, luca72 <lucaberto at libero.it> wrote:

> Hello here is a part of code,

No.

Wrong.

The "part of code" you posted tells us nothing.  We can not
help you if you keep posting vague descriptions of what you
imagine is wrong and small, out-of-context chunks of irrelevant
code.

*                                                          *
*  READ THIS:                                              *
*                                                          *
*     http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html   *
*                                                          *

You must post a small program that we can run.  The whole
program.  Not just random chunks that have nothing to do with
the problem.

You must tell us what you want that program to do.

You must tell us what you observe the program doing that you
think is wrong.

> the values for settings comes from combo box:
>
> here i take the ATR of the smartcard inserted in the reader,

I don't know what "ATR" is. I probably don't care.

> and than i store the read data in a textctrl.

That's got nothing to do with pyserial.

> Sniffing the data with serial port monitor i see that the
> answer is ok but after the answer the port close, why?

What makes you think the port closed?

> Another point is the textctrl: it store only the first byte
> and not the other why?, the byte are like 22 and all are
> readed

No clue.  I don't know what "textctrl" is or what it's supposed
to do.

Your descriptions are useless. The code you post is irrelevant.

We're trying to help you. If you refuse to cooperate, there
isn't much we can do.

If you keep this up, the people who could help you will give up
and stop reading your posts.

*  READ THIS:                                              *
*     http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html   *

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm having a MID-WEEK
                                  at               CRISIS!
                               visi.com