Need recs on the best graphing interface

Mudcat mnations at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:03:56 EST 2006

Hi,

I have looked through the previous suggestions on graphing modules and
have been able to find some good suggestions. However I was wondering
about something more specific. I am going to write a program that
tracks stock prices and other financial related charts, so I need to
use the classic stock chart. From the ones I've seen, the graphing
modules deal mostly with scientific plotting and do not have the
"high/low" type charts.

Does anyone know of a module that contains this type of chart, or one
that can be converted? I was hoping to find one that has done some of
this before I start doing it myself.

Thanks,
Marc