encoding problem

Sebastjan Trepca trepca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 06:54:39 EST 2006

I think you are trying to concatenate a unicode string with regular
one so when it tries to convert the regular string to unicode with
ASCII(default one) encoding it fails. First find out which of these
strings is regular and how it was encoded, then you can decode it like
this(if regular string is diff):

mailbody +=diff.decode('<correct encoding>')

Sebastjan