Help with os.spawnv

Damon Pettitt DPETTITT at albemarle.org
Sat Mar 4 08:20:15 EST 2006

I'm not sure if this is how I'm supposed to post, but I saw a thread entitled, "Help with os.spawnv", that I wanted to respond to.

I believe if you change the variable pyScript from:
"E:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Desktop\\Ian\\GIS\\Python\\subProcess2.py"
'"E:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Ian\GIS\Python\subProcess2.py"'

(this basically uses a single backslash and a single quote preceding the first double quote and a single quote just after the last double quote).

your script would work.

Damon Pettitt