help

Steven D'Aprano steve at REMOVEMEcyber.com.au
Wed Mar 8 18:59:29 EST 2006

Steve Holden wrote:

> Alexander wrote:
>
>> hi, my name is alexander. i'm from indonesia
>> i wanna ask, is there Pygoogle with GUI? because i've got assignment
>> from my teacher to make an user interface for Pygoogle. if there's a
>> Pygoogle with GUI, can u tell me where to find it.
>>
> So "make" now means "pull from the Internet"?

Huh! When I was in school, we needed to intimidate the
brainy kid with glasses to plagarise our assignments.
We didn't have strangers half-way across the world
offering to do our work for us for free. Kids today
have it easy.

--
Steven.