object references

DrConti daconti.mail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:06:06 EST 2006

Hi Bruno, hi folks!
thank you very much for your advices.
I didn't know about  the property function.
I learned also quite a lot now about "references".
Ok everything is a reference but you can't get a reference of a
reference...

I saw a lot of variations on how to solve this problem, but I find
actually that the "property approach" is the most natural of all.
Basically the idea there is that you build up this list of class
attributes not by storing a reference
to  a class attribute (which seem to be impossible), but you just store
on each element of the list one method (pardon a reference to..) to get
the associated class attribute.

Sorry for the UnPythonity. I used to be a CamelRider.
But not very longtime ago I left the Camel in the Desert, because I met
the Snake....

Regs,
Davide.