Have you ever considered of mousing ambidextrously?

Benji York benji at benjiyork.com
Sun Mar 19 17:17:32 EST 2006

Aahz wrote:
> Heh.  When possible, my work situation includes two computers, each with
> their own keyboard and mouse.  To put the keyboards as close together as
> possible, the mice go on the outside.

I prefer a similar setup with 2 duel monitor PCs (one Linux, one
Windows), but use x2vnc to control both with one keyboard and mouse.

Unfortunately neither x2vnc or Synergy really fulfill my needs though,
so I'm working on a replacement.  Actually I'm writing this email
instead of working on it, back to the (Vim) mines.
--
Benji York