Please, I Have A Question before I get started

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Mon Mar 13 11:53:51 EST 2006

Skipper wrote:
> ... I am not asking for anyone to do this for me I simply want to
> know if I can do what I need to do with Python ....
> Can python do this?  I realize I am responsible for the menu sets,
> pictures .... attaching sounds etc ....

As you have been told by many other respondents above, the task is
not as simple as it seems it should be.  If you decide to go ahead
and attempt it in Python (after you have learned some easier stuff),
you will definitely get lots of assistance here.  You just need to
decide which mountains you want to climb, and which ones you pass up.

--Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org