Announcing edupython list

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:29:38 EST 2006

In order to facilitate small groups working on specific Python-in-Education
projects, we have launched an edupython list on google groups
(http://groups.google.com/group/edupython or edupython at googlegroups.com). We
envision participation by people trying to coordinate work on the nuts and
bolts implementation of a project, with frequent progress reports and
requests for suggestions and comments coming back to edu-sig. The list
developed as a result of a quite well-attended and enthusiastic BOF meeting
at PyCon.

This edupython list is not intended to replace edu-sig, which remains very
strong for theoretical and philosophical discussions, and for getting input
and suggestions from a wider group, but is also necessarily higher
bandwidth. We invite anyone working on Python-related education projects to
join the list.

Cordially,
Anna Martelli Ravenscroft