Cryptographically random numbers

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 00:16:44 EST 2006

Wow, that would have been nice to know... Oh well, I've already got the
function, might as well use it... I'm starting to learn alot more of
the standard libraries that exist for alot of the little functions. It
seems like every project I have I build a misc.py file that contains
several small, but useful functions, and quite often I discover there
is a system library function to do just that. Oh well. Still, I've gone
a long ways in my Python skills since I started 6 months ago:-)