HIRING: PHP Developer

Jerry Stuckle jstucklex at attglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 16:41:30 EST 2006

HiringDivision at gmail.com wrote:
>  From:  In Need - view profile
> Date:  Fri, Mar 24 2006 10:39 pm
> Email:   "In Need" <m... at ns.sympatico.ca>
> Groups:   hfx.forsale
> Not yet ratedRating:
> show options
>

> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
>

> We are hiring a PHP developer!
>
> The site must contain the following:
> - database
> - administrator panel (implementing multiple employee logins /
> permissions)
> - credit card / paypal processing
> - affiliate program
> - news scripting control panel
> - image design
> - coupons / discounts, & gift certificates
> - customer log in / log out
> - specials page
> - contests
> - forum
>

> Would like to have:
> - flash design
> - various language support
> - pages that have pre-loaded data (click the link and no new page opens
>
> within the main frame.  Simply brings the information forward).
>

> The individual(s) that are selected for this project will have the
> opportunity to remain our company's web and image designer(s).  Please
> send
> a price quote for the above mentioned request, as well as a quote for a
>
> design similar to www.IGE.com to HiringDivision at gmail.com.
>

> Thank you.

I want to buy a car.  It must seat four people and be read.  Please send quote.

That's basically what you're asking for.  No way would I ever make a quote to do
a project based on this information.  However, I can quote you an hourly rate
for the design you can use to get a quote.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address
jstucklex at attglobal.net