wxPython Q? floating window

mitsura at skynet.be mitsura at skynet.be
Tue Mar 14 04:08:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a question about wxPython.
On Windows systems, you can point your mouse over most items on your
desktop and a after a second or so, a small window will pop-up with
extra info about the thing your pointing at (try e.g. move your mouse
over the time in the right corner and a window will pop-up with the
date).
I was wondering this can be done with wxPython. I basically want to
create a wxTree object and when I point the mouse over the objects in
the tree I would like to have these kind of smal pop-up windows that
display more info about the object you are pointing at.

Any help much appreciated.

Kris