Doc suggestions (was: Why "class exceptions" are not deprecated?)

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Mar 29 06:26:21 EST 2006

>> (I'm actually tempted to just copy and paste each page from the
>> tutorial into the current wiki but I'd hate for it all to be deleted
>> after doing that).
>
> just do it!

btw, one alternative could be to use an infogame site for this purpose:

    http://infogami.com

this gives you revision history, a permissions system (limiting editing to
registered users might be a good idea), comments, an associated blog,
voting, feeds, change logs, etc.

to convert the current tutorial to infogami-compatible markup, use this:

    http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/html2text/

</F>