Convert Word .doc to Acrobat .pdf files

Tue Mar 28 20:05:35 EST 2006

"When you create a PostScript file you have to send the host fonts.
Please go to the printer properties, "Adboe PDF Settings" page and turn
OFF the option "Do not send fonts to Distiller".

kbperry,

sorry about that.
go to "Printers and Faxes"
go to properties for the "Adobe PDF" printer
go to the "General" tab, "Printing Preferences" button
"Adobe PDF Settings" tab
uncheck the "Do not send fonts..." box

rune,

>> "'!CreatePDFAndCloseDoc"

I had Adobe 6 once and recalled it had Word macros you could call.
However, when I installed Adobe 7, I could not find the macros.
Perhaps it has something to do with the naming.
Thanks for the post. Will check it out.