Exception not raised - May be the end

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it
Fri Mar 3 07:23:31 EST 2006

Sion Arrowsmith wrote:
> Michele Petrazzo  <michele.petrazzo at TOGLIunipex.it> wrote:
>> some days ago I posted here and say that python "forgot" to raise
>> an exception, but my code was too long for make some tries
>> possible. But now I can reproduce the problem into another, little,
>> project:
>>
>> www.unipex.it/vario/wxFrameSchedule.py
>> www.unipex.it/vario/metamenus.py [ ... ]
>
> It looks like a "wx sandwich" issue to me

Yes! Now I think the same

> Robin gave a full explanation to someone else having similar problems
> on wxPython-users a couple of days ago, but I'm having trouble
> finding that.

Yes, I had read it, but I didn't think that was I similar problem!

This is the message
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/wxpython-users/3034524

I hope that, like Robin says, this will be changed into 2.7!

Thanks a lot for the tip!

Michele