pydoc does not like this file

Joram Agten Joram.Agten at telindus.be
Fri Mar 24 03:28:26 EST 2006

I'm not trying to run py2exe
I'm trying to generate a html file with documentation (hence pydoc -w)
(python -w doesn't even exist)

I have a directory whith 4 files:
checkvalue.py       <-- the actual source with documentation
helperfunctions.py  <-- some extra functions
setup.py            <-- settings file for py2exe
build.bat           <-- batch file to do the actual build

when trying to build the documentation for the whole directory
(and not run it 2 times for the 2 py files that need documentation)
pydoc choces on the setup.py file

joram