LDTP 0.4.0 released !!!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Thu Mar 30 05:47:01 EST 2006

Ben Finney wrote:
> "A Nagappan" <anagappan at novell.com> writes:
>
> > Welcome to the seventh issue of LDTP Newsletter!
>
> Nowhere in this newsletter do I see anything germane to a forum about
> Python. Why post it here, rather than somewhere more related to Linux
> or Desktops or Testing?
>
> And no, "because many Python programmers may be interested" is not
> good enough.

Is the response "because LDTP seems to use Python extensively" good
enough? At least according to the Web site:

http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/About
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Docs

I suppose such information could have been communicated more clearly in
the newsletter, but then I suppose a bit more awareness of the
different projects Python actually gets used for (ie. outside the
bubble where obsessing about one's favourite "full stack" Web framework
and other programming languages seems to be the fashion) wouldn't be a
bad thing, either.

Paul