Pyserial again

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Mar 8 09:39:20 EST 2006

On 2006-03-08, luca72 <lucaberto at libero.it> wrote:

> Belive me for a person of my age and my background ( i'm a
> physics, but at my time no computer was allowed) all that for
> you is simple,

Believe me, it wasn't simple for us.  We had to guess what you
were doing wrong since you wouldn't show us your code.
Something that could have taken a single post and response
turned into an ordeal that lasted for days.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Didn't I buy a 1951
                                  at               Packard from you last March