pysqlite

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 27 17:38:14 EST 2006

Kent Johnson <kent at kentsjohnson.com> writes:

> Kent Johnson wrote:
>> I sent pysqlite-2.0.4.win32-py2.4.exe
>
> Well tried, anyway, someone between OP and me is blocking zip and
> exe attachements.

Good thing too. Please don't send files as attachments in email; it
enables the malware propagation system to continue, and there are
better alternatives available.

    <URL:http://www.dropload.com/>

--
 \         "What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy |
  `\     river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know."  -- |