Problem with C-API

John Dean john at totalrekall.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 15:30:54 EST 2006

Hi

Duncan's example worked to a point. The line PyRun_String( "print x",
Py_file_input, dict, dict); print out the contents of x, but I don't want to
print x out. I want to be able to grab whateven the variable x contains so
that I can pass it on for further processing by the C++ application.

BTW this is only a test case. The real scripts are much bigger. I must say
the documentation is not of much help and there are no books or articles
covering embedding Python in any detail. What there is is very much out of
date.

--
Best Regards
John