inserting into a list

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Tue Mar 7 11:50:21 EST 2006

John Salerno wrote:

> Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
>
>> Why don't you just _try_ that? It would have been way faster than to ask
>> questions you can easily answer yourself.
>
> I did try it, but I was still hoping for an explanation, which I've also
> gotten from you guys, some in nicer terms than others.

You got an explanation to your first question from me.

But you obviously _didn't_ try your second one. Which would be a no-brainer
as Warby's reply shows, and given that you already knew how to insert a
single element list I consider it being not so nice of _you_ not to do so,
but instead post before you tried.

Diez