Some info

Fulvio fulvio at pc.jaring.my
Thu Mar 23 08:10:18 EST 2006

Alle 22:14, mercoledì 22 marzo 2006, Sybren Stuvel ha scritto:

> different partitions might have, though. Then again, it all depends on
> the filesystems in use.
Then I should make some extra programming to catch these info, according to
which OS will run it :-(
Regarding the names, CDROMs DVD have a label, which might be written during
the burning process. Also partition have name, which can be written by fdisk,
or in MS windows properties.
Just a comparison :  Imaging something like WhereIsIt (Windows) Gwhere
(Linux), but in my opinion I'd like to give it free and less weak (as the
before-mentioned programs).