Help with a reverse dictionary lookup

rh0dium steven.klass at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:22:12 EST 2006

Thanks!!

 I got all of this.  The problem that I was trying to figure out was
this.

Basically there are multiple combinatories here - I was hoping someone
could point me to a general approach.  Writing the actual funtion is
not necessary - as you pointed out I can certainly do that. Here is my
problem -  I did exactly as you and said OK I can

if Foundry==None and Process==None:

elif Foundy==None and Process!=None:

elif Foundy!=None and Process==None:

elif Foundy!=None and Process!=None:

But this seems very ugly...  And if I want to do this for the three
areas, it seems very repetitive.  I was looking for a better way to
break this down which is reusable.

Thanks for the help - I guess I should have been more clear.