Need design advice. What's my best approach for storing this data?

Mudcat mnations at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 23:20:22 EST 2006

In doing a little research I ran across PyTables, which according to
the documentation does this: "PyTables is a hierarchical database
package designed to efficiently manage very large amounts of data." It
also deals with compression and various other handy things. Zope also
seems to be designed to handle large amounts of data with compression
in mind.

Does any know which of these two apps would better fit my purpose? I
don't know if either of these has limitations that might not work out
well for what I'm trying to do. I really need to try and compress the
data as much as possible without making the access times really slow.

Thanks