markov query

kpp9c kp8 at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 19:36:16 EST 2006

>Yes, a system which does this has to build a Markov
>chain from a data set and then traverse it.

>>Any program that actually uses Markov chains to generate
>> new text based on existing input as you've described

Hi. That isn't really what i have described. If i did i could use
exsisting algorithms. What you describe is exactly what i don't want in
this particular case. I am actually not wanting it to build a chain
from some input that it analyzes. There is no input. If you see, i am
trying to define a table that tells it how to proceed forward from
scratch as a stochastic process.

cheers,

-kp--