Attaching files in windows using Python.

sri2097 srikar2097 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:30:10 EST 2006

Hi all,
I have to select a particular file (using the 'Browse') button in
Windows. After this I need to populate the 'Open Dialogue Box' with the
path of the file I need (I have the entier path of the file I need).
Then I need to select the 'Open' Button.

Only after this the file I want is attached.

Any idea as to how this can be done using 'Win32 API's.

While looking for the proper answer to this I found that 'Mark
Hammond's'  Python for Windows documentation is not detail enough.

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.