Writing an applilcation that can easily adapt to any language

Chance Ginger cginboston at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:43:33 EST 2006

I am rather new at Python so I want to get it right. What I am doing
is writing a rather large application with plenty of places that
strings will be used. Most of the strings involve statements of
one kind or another.

I would like to make it easy for the support people to port the
application from one language to another, German, Spanish, etc.
Rather than make them search all over for the strings to replace
is there a library that I can use to make this all easier? I
keep thinking of resources in Java, as an example. Is there
anything like it in Python?

Peace,
Chance.