Cryptographically random numbers

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:43:28 EST 2006

Good idea about the max and min values. Yes, urandom is os.urandom.
s2num('blah') will convert the phrase blah to ascii, and treat them as
if they were a big function.

Anyone else whose still interested, I found another small bug, but it
was in the modular (Again). It won't do much, but...

I did test out the RSA from end to end, found another small bug (I
imputed the text luke, and it decrypted to ekul), but it works good
now. Hopefully there's nothing left gaping, thanks for the help!