Memory visualization

Stephen Kellett snail at objmedia.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 05:18:01 EST 2006

In message <mailman.3224.1142402912.27775.python-list at python.org>, Tim
Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> writes
>[bearophileHUGS at lycos.com]
>> I'd like to know if for Python there is a similar program to
>> dynamically see the memory in a similar way.
>> If such tool doesn't exist yet, I'd like to know if it may be diffifult
>> to create it.

One already exists: Python Memory Validator.

Software Verification provide software tools for Python on the Windows
platform. Software Verification have two commercial products for
coverage and performance profiling and three beta products for flow
tracing, memory analysis and thread deadlock monitoring.

        http://www.softwareverify.com

Software Verification run with Python 2.2 upwards - no need to modify
the python source or binary.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett