Plone or TurboGears for Intranet

m.wanstall at gmail.com m.wanstall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:21:32 EST 2006

Hi all,

Just wondering which technology would best suit the development of
custom intranets in general, things that may be industry specific would
need to be included (say for an industrial design company the addition
of internal memos and even extrememly business specific apps such as
simple inventory control reporting). The other big issue is ease of
templating as the only Plone examples I've seen have seemed to
basically use the original template or a slightly customised version of
it so I'm wondering whether it would be quicker to build it from the
ground up with TurboGears.

Any thoughts on the matter are greatly appreciated and any examples of
EITHER used extensively in case studies or the like would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance!