SSL/TLS - am I doing it right?

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Mar 14 05:04:09 EST 2006

Paul Rubin enlightened us with:
> If you're paranoid, you can scrounge some $20 obsolete laptop from
> ebay and dedicate it to use as a CA, never letting it touch the
> internet (transfer files to and from it on floppy disc).

caCert use a special box for this too. It has no network connection,
and communicates through a serial cable. All it does with that serial
cable is accept certificate requests and spit out signed certificates
:)

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa