DispatchEx('.Application')

iainws at gmail.com iainws at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:38:44 EDT 2006

When using win32com and DispatchEx to work with a webbrowser, eg:

from win32com.client import DispatchEx

ie = DispatchEx('InternetExplorer.Application')

can anyone suggest the right answer to this?

mf = DispatchEx('MozillaFirefox.Application')

It is an invalid class string, but I don't know how to find the right
class string for Mozilla (or any other window for that matter)? Can
somebody suggest to me an easy way to 'get' this information.

After that I intend to do this:

mf.Navigate('www.groups.google.com.au/etc'')

Will all of these functions work with Firefox or is it only Internet
Explorer(I can use either but I prefer Firefox?)