Very nice python IDE (windows only)

Jan Bijsterbosch bijsterblokit at hccnet.nl
Tue Jun 13 09:01:43 EDT 2006

Hello Luis,

"Luis M. González" <luismgz at gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:1150175414.784581.35420 at c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

> digitalorganics at gmail.com wrote:
>> I happen to have delphi, so if someone wants me to make small changes,
>> just let me know, I'll try to help....
>
> Hmm... now that you offer, would it be possible to have the colors of
> text just like in IDLE?
> I tried configuring the colors, but some of them don't exist as options
> in this IDE (for example "orange").

Hmm, it's a little bit hidden, but if you go to Options / Editor / Syntax
Colors and be sure to select Python language as editor syntax then select
'reserved words' and after that from the color dropdown box select Custom...
(the topmost option) a color dialog pops up and you can select any color You
want...;-))

> I like how text looks in IDLE, with orange for reserved words, green
> for strings, etc...

With the above, no problem at all...;-))

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

    Jan