Network Programming in Python

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Jun 23 14:08:10 EDT 2006

On 2006-06-23, Cameron Laird <claird at lairds.us> wrote:
> In article <129o2p1l3149579 at corp.supernews.com>,
> Grant Edwards  <grante at visi.com> wrote:
>>On 2006-06-23, diffuser78 at gmail.com <diffuser78 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How will Pyon help my cause ?
>>
>>What's Pyon?
> 			.
> A misreading of "Pyro".  Pyro <URL: http://pyro.sourceforge.net/ >,
> of course, is yet another communications layer, but, as was suggested,
> one that might particularly suit Mr. Johnson.

Ah!  I think I've always mixed up pyrex and pyro and psco, and
never actually new what Pyro really was.  I've got it straight
now (how long I'll keep the three of them striaght in my head
is another question).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  BARBARA STANWYCK
                                  at               makes me nervous!!