GUI in Python using wxGlade

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Jun 15 10:25:11 EDT 2006

diffuser78 at gmail.com wrote:
> I recently tried a hand at wxGlade and was happy to see it designs a
> GUI for you in minutes. I am a newbie Python coder. I am not completely
> aware of GUI programming.
>
> I can easily make menubars etc but I am not too sure sure how to get
> more windows poppping to get more information. I mean when you click
> something, a new windows would open and ask for input like that. Since
> I am using wxGlade and wxPython....can you suggest me a quick tutorial
> for GUI programming.
>
> Every help is appreciate,

Without having time to go into a full, the way to proceed with Glade
(unless I am mistaken) is to design each window independently of the
others, and to use a button press in one window to create an instance of
another type of window.

Good luck!

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com