pyuno and oootools with OpenOffice 2.0

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:43:15 EDT 2006

> Subject: pyuno and oootools with OpenOffice 2.0
> From: "Sells, Fred" <fred at adventistcare.org>
> Date: Thu May 4 17:37:35 CEST 2006
>
> I'm using windows xp and OpenOffice 2.0 and doing my first project with
> pyuno.
>
> I've got the basics to work,.  An example I googled at
> http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/aggregators/openoffice_org/blogaggregator_view?b_start:int=0
> imported an ootools module.  When I try to import it, it does not exist,
>
> Does anyone know where this exists, or why I cannot import it.

the oootools.py module is referenced in this blog entry:

http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/laurent_godard/2006_04_13_testing-pyuno-programs-with-doctests

the direct link to download this file is:

http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/laurent_godard/2006_04_13_testing-pyuno-programs-with-doctests/downloadFile/attachedFile_1_f0/oootools.py

HTH,
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com