BeautifulSoup error

William Xu william.xwl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:20:57 EDT 2006

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Gets the data from the HTTP response. (I'm not sure why you call this
> "port".) The data is HTML text encoded to a string of bytes according
> to the character encoding specified in the response header fields.

i thought we can read and write to a port, like port in scheme. :-)

[...]

> Get the character encoding specified in the HTTP response, and decode
> the data to Unicode from that encoding.

How can i do this? i'm afraid i can't figure it out in the manual..

--
William

I just uploaded xtoolplaces-1.6. It fixes all bugs but one: It still
coredumps instead of doing something useful.  The upstream author's
e-mail address bounces, Redhat doesn't provide it and I never used it.
		-- Sven Rudolph <sr1 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de>