Does anyone find what is fun in programming...?

Mohamad Nazzal lm-stemc at aub.edu.lb
Mon Jun 19 04:56:58 EDT 2006

You all suck.

Am a programmer, and I must confess that I am dumb since am a programmer.
Stop being silly and talk about programming as if you're writing a beautiful
story. You're not more than coding generators. It's the most boring work
that anybody can imagine. Am a computer sciences graduate, and I am now a
programmer, but I hope that soon I can escape from this shit. Am studying
Business management right now, and I want to change the whole previous
orientation of my career, you know why, because programming sucks the same
as the programmers suck. We're a bunch of freaks, we don't have social life,
actually I have a social life and that is why I can't go on with
programming, and sure I won't let programming corrupt my head. You all,
start the change and escape from programming. That is for your own benefit.
And unfortunately now after clicking on the send button, I have to go back
to my program and start this shit again. Go all to hell