array manipulation without for loops

Sheldon shejo284 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:34:42 EDT 2006

Hi Alex,

I will code this in a little while and get back to you. Terrific! I saw
this function but I skipped over it without realizing what it could do.

The Numeric doc is not very good and I am just getting into Python so
your book sounds great especially since it covers Numeric. I will look
into it when I get back to work tomorrow.

Bye for now,
Sheldon