IPC with mmap - freezed in Windows XP terminal ?

Dara Durum durumdara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 05:55:26 EDT 2006

Hi !

I want to comm. between 2 procs with mmap - in Windows XP.
Interesting thing I saw yesterday.

When I start my mtest.py without redirection stdout, the program
freezed. When I pushed Enter, is was released.
(Just like when I use raw_input in the end of the code... :-))

For this effect I need to start my process from "Start Menu/run" "cmd"
"mtest.py".
When I start this program from Context, PyScripter, Total Commander, I
don't see same effect.
If I redirect sys.stdout, I don't see this effect.

What is the problem ? I do wrong anything ? Or it is a bug ? Or my
notebook do this ?

(I have another example, and it is buggy too, but I tested only in my notebook.)

Thanks for help:
dd