better Python IDE? Mimics Maya's script editor?

warpcat warpcat at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 14 15:37:04 EDT 2006

I'm not sure where you got "pythonwin sucks" from my text (none of
those words are there).  Saying one aspect of a piece of software is
clunky to "me" (if that's what you're refering too?) or saying the
whole software "sucks" are pretty different IMO.  All I stated is that
it's very different from how I'm used to working.  I didn't mean any
disrespect, but I do appreciate your info!