Standard Yes / No Windows Dialog box creation

flaus.a at wanadoo.fr flaus.a at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 18 05:01:29 EDT 2006

SuperHik a écrit :

> I've never seen "easier" way to do it, but my solution for you if you
> want to create a GUI application without learning any GUI programming
> would be to consider Glade, wxGlade and such...

Yes I wanted something easy because it's the first time that I use a
Gui into Python and I don't wanted to learn the complete Windows GUI
programming just to display a Yes / No dialog box...

> > Do it just the same way as you did it with the "Open File" or "Open
> > Folder" windows dialog. What is your problem with it?
> >
> I think what he means by "create" is somethink like
> win32ui.CreateFileDialog() because of the "easier" part.

Yes I wanted something like win32ui.CreateFileDialog() to create my
dialog box. Unfortunately, win32ui.CreateDialog() is not so easy...