Pyrex list/array

Jim Lewis jim.lewis at miclog.com
Sun Jun 4 09:07:01 EDT 2006

> cunningly concealed in the last place one would think of finding it: under the heading "Mailing List" on the Pyrex home page :-)

Hmmm - maybe I should try the scroll bar occassionally ;-)

> Do you mean alist[x:x+n] == alist[y:y+n] ?

OK, probably you an Skip are right - let's see if I missed something at
the Python level.

There are essentially two differences from your snip above. I am trying
to compute n and there are multiple (under 10) lists. Size of lists are
typically under 100 ints.

> ...See what psyco makes of that.

I'm doing a similar straightforward loop approach but it's too slow.

Jim