Django Quick Start with Schema Evolution Support

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Wed Jun 7 10:24:21 EDT 2006

Steve Holden wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>> [Replying to comp.lang.python, due to censorship on Django User]
>> [additional notification of poster via email, as medium is changed]
>>
> And yet you still don't see why people call you a troll?

Missing liberal qualities?

http://dev.lazaridis.com/base/wiki/LiberalProjectDefinition

> This is completely inappropriate for comp.lang.python. Please take it
> elsewhere.

This is perfectly appropriate for comp.lang.python, as it is the closest
usenet group for django.

> This newsgroup is not a proxy for any other group who may have tired of
> your postings, and is not an arbitration forum for disputes.

no.

It's a place to discuss python.

And it's a place to continue discussions which were censored within
other media of the python domain.

-

sidenote:

I forgot to post the link to the original article:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/msg/710f456a3c1f1ee5

--
http://lazaridis.com