Xah Lee network abuse

Mallor SeaFuncSpam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:59:03 EDT 2006

PofN wrote:

> Liar. You were never sorry when you troubled us with your posting
> excrements in the past, you are not sorry now.
>
> Liar. You are a net abuser, a kook and a troll. It has nothing to do
> with your writings and style. It has everything to do with your
> vialoation of netiquette, with you x-posting of off-topic messages,
> with your trolling and kookery.
>
> Liear. John asked people do do their duty as net citizens and to report
> a serial net abuser.
>
> Liar. Your whole usenet "career" is build around the posting of
> off-topic messages.
>
> Liar. You were getting out of hand for some time now.
>
> People know very well about you, Xah Lee, the serial newsgroup abuser,
> troll, liar, and kook.
>
> More lies.
>
> I appreciate the courage of John and friends to stand up against
> someone who is out of control. You are not even affraid off accusing
> John of a crime (harrasment) and starting a smear campaing on your web
> site. You have sunken so low that you are fast approaching the earth's
> metal core.

I know I'm coming late to the barbeque.  In passing, I ask: do you have
an objective, impartial perspective on the subject of committing
crimes?  Because libel is a crime.  It all depends on whether what you
state about Xah is provably true or not.  I haven't followed his posts,
but when I hear someone chanting "abuser, troll, liar, kook!" I really
wonder about the accuser.  Anyways, I suppose it's all "sport" until
one of you gets the lawyers involved.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every