Most elegant way to generate 3-char sequence

James Stroud jstroud at ucla.edu
Sun Jun 11 16:58:44 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> James Stroud wrote:
>
>> See the actual question:
>>
>>  >How would you construct a generator to acheive this?
>

> if you don't think the context provided by the subject line and the
> sentence before the question is important, how come you're so sure what
> "this" refers to ?
>
> </F>

I'm getting the feeling that "correct" answers have nothing to do with
correctness (i.e. working code) but on some vague notion of "elegance".
Please point me to the page where code elegance is precisely defined so
that I may construct my answers appropriately. And yes, I am too lazy to
google "code elegance".

James

--
James Stroud